Iron oxide is the most common colorant in ceramics and has the highest amount of iron. It is available commercially as a soft and very fine powder made by grinding ore material or heat processing ferrous/ferric sulphate or ferric hydroxide.
They have no chemical or physical reaction to acid, heat, light, moisture, oils, oxygen
- In an iron ore in steel manufacture,
- As a density media, and as a polishing rouge
- Can be tinted with titanium dioxide to create different pink shades.
- For external use only.
The overwhelming application of iron oxide is as the feedstock of the steel and iron industries, e.g. the production of pure iron, steel, and many alloys.
Ferric oxide in a granular form is used in the saltwater aquarium and reef community. Its primary function as a filtration media is to pull phosphates out of the water column to aid in the control of nuisance algae.
A very fine powder of ferric oxide is known as jeweler's rouge, red rouge, or simply rouge. It is used to put the final polish on metallic jewelry and lenses, and historically as a cosmetic.
* Titanium Dioxide, Yellow and Orange are food grade. The rest external use only
Cr Green not suitable for lip products
1. Pink Blossom CI 45410
2. Red Coral (bright red) CI 45380
3. Red Storm CI 15850
4. Red Crimson (darker and more brownish) CI 16035
5. Iron Oxide Red CI 77491
6. Iron Oxide Yellow CI 77492
7. Manganese Violet CI 77742
8. Jungle Green CI 77288 (Chromium Green)
9. Ocean Green CI 77288 (Hydrated Chromium Oxide)
10. Ultramarine Blue CI 77707
I've been buying from their official shopee store for many times. Secure and sturdy packaging. Good quality products. Highly recommended for everyone. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟