This Beta Carotene Food Grade is the molecule that gives carrots their orange colour. It belongs to a group of substances known as carotenoids, which are also present in some animal products including egg yolks and several fruits and vegetables. In terms of biology, beta-carotene is most significant as a vitamin A precursor. Additionally, it possesses antioxidant qualities that could aid in the prevention of cancer and other diseases.
- The most stable natural colourant
- Edible orange pigment; nutritional fortifier.
- As a feed vitamin supplement and colourant
- Applied to food, health products and pharmaceuticals
- Beta-carotene is an antioxidant that has detoxification and is an indispensable nutrient for human health.