- Resins and Hardeners sold separately
- to be used together.
- Hard Type: ratio Resin: Hardener - 2: 1
- Soft Type: ratio 1:1
Soft type - the end product is soft, similar to rubber
Hard type - the end product is hard, similar to a stone
- Pour 5g of Resin to 5 g of Hardener into an container. ie total weight of 10g
- Make sure to mix the 2 parts according to the weight ratio 1 : 1
- Stir the mixture slowly in clockwise direction using stick or mini spoon. This will minimize the possibility of air bubbles forming in the mixture.
- Let the mixture sit for 5-10 minutes to allow any air bubbles to rise to the surface.
- to remove any air bubbles which may have formed during the application. Use a toothpick on the bubble and draw it towards the surface.
- Once applied, please allow a minimum of 16 hours for the mixture to be cured.
- check periodically to make sure no air bubbles have formed in your design.
Log in to see files