Hyaluronic acid is a natural polysaccharide (large sugar molecule) that occurs in various tissues (skin, synovial fluids of joints, connective tissues). Responsible for tissue hydration, lubrication, & tissue stability.
INCI: Sodium hyaluronate
- White powder, no odor.
- Molecular weight 800-1200kDa.
- Soluble in water.
- Moisturizing creams & lotions, anti-aging & anti-wrinkle products, pre/after sun lotions, protecting / nourishing & moisturizing skin care products, products for sensitive or dry skin
- Best moisturizer and humectant available
- Provides smoothness and softening to the skin
- Can reduce the appearance of wrinkles
- Ideal ingredient after skin peel treatment