INCI :Cera Elaeis Guineensis
- Color: White
- Melt point is approximately 60 Degrees Celsius.
- Insoluble in Water
Palm wax can be used as an ingredient for making body care products such as lip balms, creams and lotions.
Used as an ingredient all on its on, palm wax will produce a candle that has a beautiful, crystallized appearance.
Palm Wax is utilized where odor, and color stability is not primary importance
Palm Wax when used as it is, give supper crystalline or marble effect to candle. However, users should take extra care during cooling as Palm Wax tend to be more sticky rather slightly more difficult to remove the mould, if used.
Palm Wax blends well with other vegetable and paraffin waxes. When blended with paraffin wax, it can used up to 100% especially for container filled candles and molded pillar candles.
- When melting Palm Wax it is recommended to first heat the palm wax separately to a heating temperature of 65°C to clear liquid followed by adding the already melted paraffin.
- Stir the mixture homogeneously and heat it to a final temperature of about 80°C.
- Pour the mixture hot into the moulds to obtain a smooth candle surface on de molding.
- The pouring temperature to be determined depending on the types of moulds used.
This product is of 100% vegetable origin Log in to see files