Trisodium phosphate (TSP) is the inorganic compound with the chemical formula Na3PO4. It is a white, granular or crystalline solid, highly soluble in water, producing an alkaline solution. TSP is used as a cleaning agent, builder, lubricant, stain remover, and degreaser.
INCI: Sodium Phosphate, Monobasic
- Colorless crystalline powder
- Soluble in water and has stain-removing properties.
- Stable at room temperature
- Used in the formulation of bath products, colognes, dentifrices, mouthwashes, hair conditioners, hair dyes and colors, permanent waves, shampoos, makeup and skincare products.
- Trisodium Phosphate is commonly used in cleaning agents and detergents, water softeners, textiles, papers, photography, paint removers, food additives, dietary supplements, and as an emulsifier.-This additive is frequently used for laundry detergents and cleaning applications because of its powerful degreasing properties.
- Phosphorus is a mineral found in many foods such as beans, meat, fish, and nuts. It is critical for bone health and cell repair, muscle and nerve function, and other processes within the human body.