Aloe Vera Leaf Powder is used as a Cosmetic across the world, Promotes healthy skin and hair. Aloe Vera contains Minerals, Vitamins, and Fatty Acids which soothes and heals an irritated scalp, helps stimulate growth, Moisturises Hair and scalp. Aloe Vera leaf powder can be used on irritated, sunburned, or inflamed skin. Aloe vera powder contains salicylates. It is also high in antioxidants, vitamin C, and other minerals. Aloe vera leaf powder is water soluble and should be added to the aqueous phase of your formulas.
-Helps to moisturize the skin
-Reduces infection and acne
-Lightens blemishes on the face
- Aloe Vera powder can be added to cold process soaps at slight trace to provide the skin with nutrients. Aloe Vera
powder can also be added to melt and pour soap while it is melted.
- Aloe Vera powder can be added to bath salt formulas, and scrubs.
- Aloe Vera powder can be added to facial mask formulas, and foot treatments.
- Aloe Vera powder can be infused and added to lotions, creams, and ointments.
- Aloe Vera powder is used in face tonic, body wash, shampoo, conditioner recipes. It is also used in some hemorrhoid
-Aloe Vera powder can be mixed with water to create a gel.This gel can be applied to burns.
- Aloe vera powder can be infused in massage oils.
- Aloe vera powder is used in most hand sanitizer recipes.