Borax is a component of many detergents, cosmetics, and enamel glazes.
How to make Slime using Borax:
1. Squeeze about 100g of glue into a glass bowl.
2. Mix in 1 1/2 bottles of warm water. (The recipe calls for 100g of glue and 100g of warm water, but the measurements don't have to be exact and it will still work.)
3. Add your coloring, if desired.
4. Mix 1 teaspoon of Borax into 1/2 cup of water, and slowly add the solution to the glue mixture.
5. Stir in the Borax solution until the slime started to come together. You need not use up all the borax.
6. Knead the slime. At first it will be really wet and gooey, then stringy and sloppy, until finally it will hold together.