Calcium exists a large number in leaves, normal concentration is around 0.2 - 1.0%. The physiological function of calcium is related to cell wall components. Calcium can stabilize the cell membrane, cell wall, also involved in the second messenger transmission, regulating osmotic effect, and enzymatic effect.
Plants require calcium for proper growth because calcium is essential for the development of strong cell walls. The element is also used in cellular signaling, a biological process critical to a plant's healthy development.
Benefits of EDTA Chelated Calcium
• 100% soluble in water
• EDTA chelate calcium is high in stability
• High absorption efficiency, specifically for plant calcium deficiency.
• Improve plants resistance to disease resistance
• Plants more robust and dark green leaves
• Improve fruits quality, sweetness and hardness of fruit,
• Extend the fruits storage period and shelf life
It is suitable for most field crops, vegetables, aquatic plants, seedlings, fruit trees, flowers, drip irrigation, green houses and nursery plants.
EDTA Chelated Calcium Product Specifications:
1. Calcium content: ≥ 10.00 %
2. pH value: 5.50 - 7.50
3. Purity: ≥ 99.00 %
4. Solubility: 100% water soluble
5. Appearance: White
For general use:
•Foliar spray: 1g mix into 1.50 - 2.50 L of water.
•Soil drenching & drip irrigation: 1g mix into 1.00 - 1.50 L of water.
Application frequency: 1 month 2 - 3 times, every 7 - 10 days apply once. Due to the EDTA Chelated Calcium absorption rate is high, please stop apply when the plant recover to normal condition, do not excessive.
For aquatic plants
1.10 - 15gm mix into 1L of water (As a Solution A).
2.Each time use 10 - 15ml of the Solution A (Apply when plants suffered from calcium deficiency).
• Sealed and keep in dry place at room temperature.
• This product cannot mix with strong acidic & alkaline products.
• Keep out of children reach.