CAS NO 1185-57-5
Brownish-yellow to brown powder with faint odor of ammonia.
Solubility: Water soluble.
Insoluble: In Alcohol
Ammonium ferric citrate has a range of uses, including:
· It is used in medicine, in making blueprints, and as a feed additive
· Water purification
· As a reducing agent of metal salts of low activity like gold and silver.
· With potassium ferricyanide as part of the cyanotype photographic process.
· In medical imaging, ammonium ferric citrate is used as a contrast medium.
· As a hematinic.
1. It can be used in bacterial culture medium for measuring aluminum, photography, blue print, blood and so on.
2. The brown product can be used as a hematinic drug for the treatment of iron deficiency anemia; it can be used as food additives.
Do not store in direct sunlight. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Keep containers tightly closed.
I have nothing but praise over the quality of the products and service by Take It Global. The green form of FAC makes a superior blue tone when exposed to UV. You won't regret dealing with the seller as they do their most best to give you quality and ease during the process of fulfilment *****
Thank you for your kind support, hope to interest you in more products.
The quality of FAC has improved from brown to green form, which I’m totally grateful for. The company has also been good to me to replace one missing item during the shipping process in which no fault of their own. Thank you and hope to make business again.
Thank you for your kind support. Hope to interest you in more products.