Fuller’s Earth clay is a sedimentary clay that has been widely used as a skin-lightening agent and is best known for its ability to be applied as a “facial bleach.” Because of its drawing capabilities, Fuller’s Earth is the number one choice for oily skin.
Modern uses of fuller's earth include absorbents for oil, grease, and animal waste (cat litter) and as a carrier for pesticides and fertilizers. Minor uses include filtering, clarifying, and decolorizing; active and inactive ingredient in beauty products; and as a filler in paint, plaster, adhesives, and pharmaceuticals.
- Light Yellow Colour
- eliminates wrinkles, improves your complexion, and tones up your skin as no other product can.
- make use of Fuller’s earth to reduce the appearance of minor burn marks, wound scars, or other types of scars.
- limit oil secretion, which in turn prevents and treats acne and pimples.
- use fuller's earth to exfoliate your skin and eliminate dry flakes.
- absorb oil, dirt, and grease from your hair to ensure you face no issues related to dandruff.
Responsive seller and smooth transaction
Thank you for your kind support, hope to interest you in more products.