Making yogurt at home is healthy and cost-effective.
-It's Rich in Important Nutrients
-It's High in Protein
-It May Strengthen Your Immune System
-It May Promote Weight Management
-Its creaminess helps keep baked goods moist
-Its tanginess imparts a crave-worthy, old-fashioned flavor
-It can act as a garnish, in place of ice cream or whipped cream topping.
Details of the Cultures:
Thick - Non Milk:
- Provides a mild fermented dairy taste and odor of yogurt.
- For non milk as well
- Suitable for thick drinking yogurt or spoonable yogurt with very soft texture
- Thick and dense texture, taste and odor
- Suitable for spoonable set yogurt
- High-fat and high-protein structure, with moderate sour-milk taste and flavour
• Provides mild dairy taste and rich yoghurt flavor
- Thick consistency & long shelf life yogurt (passed test for 14 days at 26–27 C°)
- Gives medium viscosity and thick consistency
- Provides a dense structure and slightly viscous consistency (thick after stirring);
- Provides pronounced, refreshing cultured dairy flavor.
• Medium viscosity and thick consistency
• Pronounced flavor of yogurt
• Pronounced creamy flavor
Directions for Cultures:
Make sure all items are clean.
Mix the culture into a tank at 40-43ᵒС, standardized milk mixture.
After mixing the starter culture, stir the milk intensively for 20 minutes. Repeat the stirring process in 1 hour.
Thick - non milk / Mild Taste-
Length of the fermentation process from the moment of starter inoculation until 4.5-4.55 pH
at 40-41 °С = 5.5 - 7 hrs.;
at 42-43 °С = 4.5 - 5.5 hrs.
Length of the fermentation process from the moment of starter inoculation until pH 4.55-4.60:
at 43-44 °С = 4 - 4.5 hrs.
Length of the fermentation process from the moment of starter inoculation until 4.5 - 4.6 pH
at 37-39 °С = 6-7 hrs.:
at 40-42 °С = 5-6 hrs.;
at 43-44 °С = 4-5 hrs.
Sour Taste Yogurt
After culture application, intensely mix the milk within 20 minutes. The duration of milk fermentation to pH 4.55-4.65 is 4 - 6 hours.